CAD .NET 12.1 released
Export to DWG using an additional DLL and other improvements
We have released CAD .NET 12.1, a new minor version of a .NET library for work with DWG/DXF and other CAD drawings.
One of the greatest improvements of this version is export to DWG. A new CADtoDWG class has been added to CAD .NET. Thanks to it now you can save your files not only to DXF but also to DWG with the help of an additional dynamic link library included into CAD .NET package.
The list of improvements included into CAD .NET 12.1:
- Export to DWG format using additional dynamic link library added
- Support of the ARC_DIMENSION, LARGE_RADIAL_DIMENSION dimension types added
- Explode, Join, Trim visual tools added
- 3D Snap for the GDI+ visualization mode
- Improved support of:
- line types
- Optional processing of library messages instead of message boxes
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
All these features can be tested in the new demo version of CAD .NET. You can download it by filling in the form at our website:
What is more, this update is available for free for all current users of CAD .NET v12. Just contact us and we will send you a new library package.
If you have any questions on CAD .NET or its licensing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you!